By using the information, tools, features and functionality located on Investedinterests.com (together the "Service"), you agree to be bound by this Agreement, whether you are a "Visitor" (which means that you simply browse the InvestedInterests.com website) or you are a "Member" (which means that you are a prospective client, current client, or have registered with Investedinterests.com). The term "you" or "User" refers to a Visitor or a Member. The term "we" refers to Invested Interests. If you wish to become a Member, communicate with other Members and make use of the Service, you must read this Agreement and indicate your acceptance during the Registration process.
You may not use the Service and you may not accept this Agreement if you are not of a legal age to form a binding contract with Invested Interests.
If you accept this Agreement, you represent that you have the capacity to be bound by it or if you are acting on behalf of a company or entity that you have the authority to bind such entity. Before you continue, you should print or save a local copy of this Agreement for your records.
2. PRIVACY AND YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
3. DESCRIPTION OF THE SERVICE
The Service is a personal finance information management service that allows Members to consolidate and track their financial information on Investedinterests.com. Based on such information, the Service may also present information relating to third party products or services ("Invested Interests Offers").
The Service is provided to you by Invested Interests without charge (it is free) and is meant as an aid to assist you in managing your finances. It is not intended to provide legal, tax or financial advice.
4. ACCOUNT INFORMATION FROM THIRD PARTY SITES
Invested Interests cannot always foresee or anticipate technical or other difficulties which may result in failure to obtain data or loss of data, personalization settings or other service interruptions. Invested Interests cannot assume responsibility for the timeliness, accuracy, deletion, non-delivery or failure to store any user data, communications or personalization settings.
5. INVESTED INTERESTS OFFERS AND THIRD-PARTY
Some parts of the Service are supported by sponsored links from advertisers.
In connection with Invested Interests Offers, the Service will provide links to other web sites belonging to Invested Interests advertisers and other third parties. Invested Interests does not endorse, warrant or guarantee the products or services available through the Invested Interests Offers (or any other third-party products or services advertised on or linked from our site), whether or not sponsored, and Invested Interests is not an agent or broker or otherwise responsible for the activities or policies of those web sites.
Invested Interests does not guarantee that the loan, investment, plan or other service terms, rates or rewards offered by any particular advertiser or other third party on Investedinterests.com are actually the terms that may be offered to you if you pursue the offer or that they are the best terms or lowest rates available in the market.
8. ONLINE AND MOBILE ALERTS
Invested Interests may from time to time provide updates and voluntary account-related newsletters.
You may choose to receive a newsletter as part of the Service. They may then be customized, deactivated or reactivated by you. Invested Interests may add additional newsletters and updates from time to time, or cease to provide certain updates at any time upon its sole discretion. Each newsletter has different options available, and you may be asked to select from among these options upon activation of your newsletter service.
Electronic newsletters and updates will be sent to the email address you have provided as your primary email address for Investedinterests.com. If your email address or your mobile device's email address changes, you are responsible for informing us of that change.
Because newsletters and updates are not encrypted, we will never include your password. Information such as an your mutual fund holdings may be included. Anyone with access to your email will be able to view the content of these newletters and updates. At any time you may disable future emails from Invested Interests.
9. INVESTED INTERESTS' INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The contents of Investedinterests.com, including its "look and feel" (e.g., text, graphics, images, logos and button icons), photographs, editorial content, notices, software (including html-based computer programs) and other material are protected under both United States and other applicable copyright, trademark and other laws. The contents of Investedinterests.com belong or are licensed to Invested Interestsor its software or content suppliers. Invested Interests grants you the right to view and use Investedinterests.com subject to these terms. You may download or print a copy of information provided on Investedinterests.com for your personal, internal and non-commercial use only. Any distribution, reprint or electronic reproduction of any content from Investedinterests.com in whole or in part for any other purpose is expressly prohibited without our prior written consent.
10. ACCESS AND INTERFERENCE
You agree that you will not:
- Use any robot, spider, scraper, deep link or other similar automated data gathering or extraction tools, program, algorithm or methodology to access, acquire, copy or monitor Investedinterests.com or any portion of Investedinterests.com, without Invested Interests express written consent, which may be withheld in Invested Interests sole discretion;
- Use or attempt to use any engine, software, tool, agent, or other device or mechanism (including without limitation browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search Investedinterests.com, other than the search engines and search agents available through the Service and other than generally available third-party web browsers (such as Microsoft Explorer);
- Post or transmit any file which contains viruses, worms, Trojan horses or any other contaminating or destructive features, or that otherwise interfere with the proper working of Investedinterests.com or the Service; or
- Attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse-engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of Investedinterests.com or the Service.
11. RULES FOR POSTING
As part of the Service, Invested Interests allows Members to post content on bulletin boards, blogs and at various other publicly available locations on Investedinterests.com. These forums may be hosted by Invested Interests or by one of our third party service providers on Invested Interests' behalf. You agree in posting content to follow certain rules.
- You are responsible for all content you submit to InvestedInterests.com.
- By submitting content to us, you represent that you have all necessary rights and hereby grant us a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sublicenseable and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, modify, display, and perform all or any portion of the content in connection with Investedinterests.com and our business, including without limitation for promoting and redistributing part or all of the site (and derivative works thereof) in any media formats and through any media channels. You also hereby grant each User a non-exclusive license to access your posted content through Investedinterests.com, and to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display and perform such content as permitted through the functionality of Investedinterests.com and under this Agreement.
- You may not post or transmit any message which is libelous or defamatory, or which discloses private or personal matters concerning any person. You may not post or transmit any message, data, image or program that is indecent, obscene, pornographic, harassing, threatening, abusive, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive; that encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or violate any law; or that is otherwise inappropriate.
- You may not post or transmit any message, data, image or program that would violate the property rights of others, including unauthorized copyrighted text, images or programs, trade secrets or other confidential proprietary information, and trademarks or service marks used in an infringing fashion.
- You may not interfere with other Users' use of the Service, including, without limitation, disrupting the normal flow of dialogue in an interactive area of Investedinterests.com, deleting or revising any content posted by another person or entity, or taking any action that imposes a disproportionate burden on the Service infrastructure or that negatively affects the availability of the Service to others.
- Except where expressly permitted, you may not post or transmit charity requests; petitions for signatures; franchises, distributorship, sales representative agency arrangements, or other business opportunities (including offers of employment or contracting arrangements); club memberships; chain letters; or letters relating to pyramid schemes. You may not post or transmit any advertising, promotional materials or any other solicitation of other users to use goods or services except in those areas (e.g., a classified bulletin board) that are designated for such purpose.
- You agree that any employment or other relationship you form or attempt to form with an employer, employee, or contractor whom you contact through areas of Investedinterests.com that may be designated for that purpose is between you and that employer, employee, or contractor alone, and not with us.
- You may not copy or use personal identifying or business contact information about other Users without their permission. Unsolicited e-mails, mailings, telephone calls, or other communications to individuals or companies whose contact details you obtain through the Service are prohibited.
- You agree that we may use any feedback, suggestions, or ideas you post in any way, including in future modifications of the Service, other products or services, advertising or marketing materials. You grant us a perpetual, worldwide, fully transferable, sublicensable, non-revocable, fully paid-up, royalty free license to use the feedback you provide to us in any way.
12. DISCLAIMER OF REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES
THE CONTENT AND ALL SERVICES AND PRODUCTS ASSOCIATED WITH INVESTEDINTERESTS.COM OR PROVIDED THROUGH THE SERVICE (WHETHER OR NOT SPONSORED) ARE PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN "AS-IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. INVESTED INTERESTSMAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE CONTENT OR OPERATION OF INVESTEDINTERESTS.COM OR OF THE SERVICE. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
INVESTED INTERESTS MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR GUARANTEES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE CONTENT ON INVESTEDINTERESTS.COM OR OF THE SERVICE (WHETHER OR NOT SPONSORED), AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES OF NON-INFRINGEMENT OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. INVESTED INTERESTSMAKES NO REPRESENTATION, WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE THAT THE CONTENT THAT MAY BE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICE IS FREE OF INFECTION FROM ANY VIRUSES OR OTHER CODE OR COMPUTER PROGRAMMING ROUTINES THAT CONTAIN CONTAMINATING OR DESTRUCTIVE PROPERTIES OR THAT ARE INTENDED TO DAMAGE, SURREPTITOUSLY INTERCEPT OR EXPROPRIATE ANY SYSTEM, DATA OR PERSONAL INFORMATION.
13. NOT AN ATTORNEY OR TAX ADVISOR
NEITHER INVESTED INTERESTS NOR THE SERVICE IS INTENDED TO PROVIDE LEGAL OR TAX ADVICE. INVESTED INTERESTS IS NOT AN ATTORNEY OR TAX ADVISOR. The Service is intended only to assist you in your financial organization and decision-making and is broad in scope. Your personal financial situation is unique, and any information and advice obtained through the Service may not be appropriate for your situation. Accordingly, before making any final decisions or implementing any financial strategy, you should consider obtaining additional information and advice from your attorney, accountant or other financial advisers who are fully aware of your individual circumstances.
14. UPDATE AND NEWSLETTER DISCLAIMER
You understand and agree that any updates or newsletters provided to you through the Service may be delayed or prevented by a variety of factors. Invested Interests does its best to provide updates and newsletters in a timely manner with accurate information. However, we neither guarantee the delivery nor the accuracy of the content of any update or newsletter. You also agree that Invested Interests shall not be liable for any delays, failure to deliver, or misdirected delivery of any update or newsletter; for any errors in the content of an update or newsletter; or for any actions taken or not taken by you or any third party in reliance on an update or newsletter.
15. YOUR INDEMNIFICATION OF INVESTED INTERESTS
You shall defend, indemnify and hold harmless Invested Interests and its officers, directors, shareholders, and employees, from and against all claims and expenses, including but not limited to attorneys fees, in whole or in part arising out of or attributable to any breach of this Agreement by you.
Invested Interests may modify this Agreement from time to time. Any and all changes to this Agreement will be posted on the Investedinterests.com site. You are deemed to accept and agree to be bound by any changes to the Agreement when you use the Service after those changes are posted.
17. GOVERNING LAW AND FORUM FOR DISPUTES
This Agreement, and your relationship with Invested Interests under this Agreement, shall be governed by the laws of the State of Minnesota without regard to its conflict or choice of laws provisions. Any dispute with Invested Interests, or its officers, directors, employees, agents or affiliates, arising under or in relation to this Agreement shall be resolved exclusively through the small-claims court within the county of Hennepin, Minnesota, except with respect to imminent harm requiring temporary or preliminary injunctive relief in which case Invested Interests may seek such relief in any court with jurisdiction over the parties. You understand that, in return for agreement to this provision, Invested Interests is able to offer the Service at the terms designated, without charge to you, and that your assent to this provision is an indispensable consideration to this Agreement.
You also acknowledge and understand that, with respect to any dispute with Invested Interests, its officers, directors, employees, agents or affiliates, arising out of or relating to your use of the Service or this Agreement:
- YOU ARE GIVING UP YOUR RIGHT TO HAVE A TRIAL BY JURY; and
- YOU ARE GIVING UP YOUR RIGHT TO SERVE AS A REPRESENTATIVE, AS A PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL, OR IN ANY OTHER REPRESENTATIVE CAPACITY, OR TO PARTICIPATE AS A MEMBER OF A CLASS OF CLAIMANTS, IN ANY LAWSUIT INVOLVING ANY SUCH DISPUTE
If any portion of this Agreement is deemed unlawful, void or unenforceable by any arbitrator or court of competent jurisdiction, this Agreement as a whole shall not be deemed unlawful, void or unenforceable, but only that portion of this Agreement that is unlawful, void or unenforceable shall be stricken from this Agreement.
You agree that if Invested Interests does not exercise or enforce any legal right or remedy which is contained in the Agreement (or which Invested Interests has the benefit of under any applicable law), this will not be taken to be a formal waiver of Invested Interests' rights and that those rights or remedies will still be available to Invested Interests.
All covenants, agreements, representations and warranties made in this Agreement shall survive your acceptance of this Agreement and the termination of this Agreement.
This Agreement represents the entire understanding and agreement between you and Invested Interests regarding the subject matter of the same, and supersedes all other previous agreements.